How To Stay Focused
- It’s the hardest thing in the world to stay focused, but you must force your thoughts to stop straying and return to your point.
- The important thing to remember is you have to keep at it, whatever it is; and you have to stay focused and keep moving forward. Don’t get discouraged by the bad times and instead look for the good.
- As Zig Ziglar says, you can have anything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.
- Do not mistake envy with a desired goal. Envy makes you weak. Inspiration and passion makes you strong.
- The more you stay focused the more it expands.
- Just do it –Nike.
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop –Confucius. (“The Turtle won the race.”)
- Eat Something!
- Pretend you only have 2 hours a day to work.What 3-5 things would you do during those 2 hours a day? Once you know what those are – then delegate or stop doing everything else that you currently do. And start doing only those 3-5 things all day, every day.
- Take a quick walk and, while you are on the walk, think of 3 things you are going to do when you get back to your workspace. Works like a charm at finding your focus!
- A small piece of paper with the words “1 Thing at a Time”
- KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid!)
Right this post is a little off topic but I hope it helps anyway.
Good Luck DJ And Stay Focused!